7.12.08

[ ] - Victory Dance

Well theres one for the W column... whether it was pretty or not, its still a W and that counts in my book. Bears over the Jags 23 to 10... Respectable... Its too bad that Detroit couldn't knock off Minnesota, but thats all said and done and is what it is...

Drinking some tea, Jadens goin over the reciepts and puttin stuff in the books... had some tastey burgers sans buns for lunch... Afternoons going alright, all things considered... Still have the ever-present anxiety thats a product of yesterdays conversation and the lack of a followup thus far... But its in the peripheral right now and hopefully it will stay there.

Other than all of that? I guess i really don't have much else to say, honestly... certainly felt as tho i did... In m heart and mind i feel some turmoil but it doesn't seem to be matching up between teh two locations to the point where any thoughts are forming that I can translate into words. So i suppose I'll leave things be for now. Bears Post game is on... maybe a movie tonight, not sure yet... Still so, so sore, specially now that I think i've given myself some form of tendonitis in my arm... Sure would be nice to get rid of that... whether its in the form of a back rub or a bath or what i don't know... but, itd be nice.

Oi and Ugh.

Thats pretty much par for the course right now. See y'all later i'm sure.

No comments: