Its heading towards the late night now. Movies one and Ace is on the phone again. Kinda starting to worry that things aren't going to get talked about tonight.
And I saw out of my peripheral that Jadens made a post on her private blog yesterday... The one no one gets to read. Sometimes i truly wish i had access to that one. The one where her inner thoughts get put out... instead of just the cliff notes...
But I've got to understand thats the way she does things. I put it all out here and leave it here to be seen, she's not like that. So thats that.
But this intermissions killing me. part of me is afraid to rush her into talking about it, in case she's not had enough time to think about it, but another part says that if i give her too long without input from my side she's going to stick with her first thought completely and the next time it comes up will be the one-sided conversation of her saying this is how its going to be.
And Its still not bugging me that they're talking again, not out of a relationshiped jealousy standpoint. Just out of a .this is the only day of the weekend we really have the time to tackle something like this, and now its being taken up with them talking... Second time today on the phone on top of all the online-ness last night.
I sincerely hope she's reconsidering the ''i'll give it the weekend to think it over" bit, because i can't beleive that the majority of this weekend hasn't been spent thinking about something more along the lines of her friendship with him, rather than the situation here at home.
I just don't like the movie watching experience to be interupted like this... I think. And she said she was just going to the bathroom but then she stayed in the bedroom to talk to him anyway. And its fair, she can have her privacy, just wish she'd have said that from the start, kinda like the visit to his parents this week.
*sighs a bit*
This call could goon for quite some time... she missed nearly the entire first half of the game this afternoon, so how much of the movie will be missed, now? And its getting later and later... And she doesn't stay awake when we talk, like when she talks with him... So even if we do get a shot at talking tonight... it'll probably end up cut short like it was saturday afternoon, and thats nor an efficient way to solve anything.
idk if I should keep typing or not now... Think i'm just rambling at this point, but as long as she's on the phone all i have to do is wait... and waiting and thinking isn't the best combonation for me... We'll see I guess...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well... Made up my mind to say something to her. and that didn't end well, turns out she was watching the movie from the bedroom while talking to Ace... and I just got in the way of her view... heh. Guess a text once the movies over might be my last option, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment