skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nebulous Sunrise

The Nebulous Sunrise, Dark Light. The life and thoughts of an Army Medic, a Big Brother, a College Student, and a Searching Soul...

29.12.08

29 - Collapse

I think i meant to type something here during the day at some point... But it seems i failed. Maybe something this evening.
Posted by Gauge at 11:57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Previous Ramblings

  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (13)
    • ►  Jan (24)
  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ▼  Dec (32)
      • 30 - Humbility
      • 29 - Collapse
      • 28 - se fine
      • 27 - Wasteland
      • 26 - Reimagined
      • 23 - Tidings
      • 20 - Ice Cold Tears
      • 19 - Topsy Turvy
      • [ ] - Told you so
      • 18 - two by nine, fall in line
      • [ ] - Blue Falcon
      • 17 - ThreeHundredSixtyFour
      • 16 - Gratuitous Heartbreak; Penchants Revealed
      • 15 - Infinite Horizons
      • 13 - Less than grand
      • 12 - I Am, I Said
      • 11 - Training Day
      • 10 - Peaches and Cream
      • [ ] - Frosted
      • 09 - Inky
      • [ ] - Wanderin Eyes
      • 08 - So dance, fucker, dance- He never had a chance
      • [ ] - Intermission
      • [ ] - Victory Dance
      • 07 - Bittersweet
      • [ ] - gone
      • 06 - Cowbell
      • 05 - Residual
      • 04 - Darklight
      • 03 - Sorry
      • 02 - Sleepless in CR
      • 01 - Flutterbyes
    • ►  Nov (28)
    • ►  Oct (3)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (3)
  • ►  2007 (15)
    • ►  Nov (6)
    • ►  Oct (9)

MISC

Gauge
Searching to find myself... 'Cause I've become painfully aware that I lost myself somewhere in the last year or so...
View my complete profile