10.12.08

10 - Peaches and Cream

Holy heck. Think this is the latest I've gotten a Blog out on a work day since I started this thing. What a crappy day its been. Late couriers, late express mail, Heavier than Heck day of mail to boot... No time to get the paper order done... 20 Retention Boxes... All that Compliance mailing needed to go back... *heavy breathing* The outgoing dept screwing up that guys package order, and stamp mail was crazy... And through all of this, still recovering from the convo last night with Jaden...

Think I'll have a decent amount of stuff to blog about tonight when I get home from work... Right now I'm just needing something other than work to do... A mental breather, if you will. And its not going to be long enough, i'm afraid... Nother few minutes and I"ve got to get right back out there and do it again :(

No comments: