Home again, home again.
Work days done for one more time.
yay for that.
Stepped into the door and found out that the reason i'd not gotten a text back from jaden for awhile was pretty much just what I thought it was... She was indeed on the phone. I'm glad she's alright and nothing has happened to her.
Sometimes i don't understand why I worry about some of the things I do.
*shrugs*
Maybe its because of that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach thats telling me to brace. Brace for impact. Somethings coming your way. *half smirk half scoff* And that sinking feeling stems from teh phone call going on over to my left. and where and how its gone and been.
House is dark. I don't like the dark anymore... never thought that day would come. Never thought I'd actually not feel comfortable in a darkened room and actually want light...
But its here. And its how I feel right now... Darkened rooms don't give me peace anymore... they only bring turmoil in the shape and sound of thoughts in my head. And it being winter certianly doesn't help that process at all.
Its tuesday. Going to be a long week, if the first two days have been any indication.
my hands shaking... wish it would stop... Its making me even more nervous than the me being nervous is making it shake...
Think about something else... My mind tells me. Its the only way. So, I wonder, what will supper be like tongiht? what will the rest of tonight be like, tonight? Wonder what the paper orders going to look like tomorrow? Wonder how the rest of the week is going to go....
Its not working. But I didn't really think that it actually would... Not when it comes to this sort of stuff... Not when it comes to life sort of stuff... There isn't any distracting from that. not really.
I don't know if I had a place to go with this blog or not... Or if I just needed to tap my fingers on some keys to release some energy... I feel like I've said little to nothing... And yet I don't feel like I have anything left to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment