28.11.08

[ ] - Four hours

Four hours.
Two Hundred Forty minutes.
Fourteen Thousand Four Hundred seconds.

Breaking point.

So thats that, huh? good to know, i guess. Four hours is how long I can go without hearing from Jaden, while knowing she's with Ace, before the freakout. Four hours. Not good. How many stretches of four hours are there before his leave ends, on sunday?

Seven or Eight... rough guestimate...

Thats going to be a lot of freakouts.

Its Seven oclock there... supper time maybe? little earlier, little later? Surely they've made it to wherever they were going, be it a mall or a resteraunt or the base/barracks, or something... A simple 'hey things are going ok' or 'got here safe' or 'how are you' or... hell i'd just settle for a random elipse, three simple dots... at least i'd know she was ok and able to text...

I'm about to start chomping at the bit, here, I think...

Four hours.

No comments: