15.11.08

15 - unwell

My stomach hurts... has since yesterday sometime... its easy to blame it on the stress and all of that, specially with the ups and downs this past week... But i'm thinking it might just not be emotions afterall... might be a tummy bug. I'm just so used to it being nerves that thats the first thing I guess...

Saturday... was supposed to be going to grandmas to pick her up with mom and sis today... but that didn't go through after all. Mom and Lex aren't feeling well so they canceled the trip... So i'm here at home waiting for Jaden to get back from work... then we'll get ready for the concert and head out...

Won't be a long blog today... unless for some reason i feel inclined to write nething when i get home tonight. So, bear with me on the shortness...

We went out shoping last night... got our light bulbs and all of that... and as we're walking into menards jaden tells me that her co-worker had invited her to his place to do some drinking that night, and also after the concert... Now, this guys a married man with a kid on the way, i'm in no way supsicous of his intentions... but then she said that she thinks he does it because he feels that she shouldhave moved out of the apt a long time ago and is just leading me on....

So, first thought is, well, he may not be trying to get with her, but could he be trying to hook her up with one of his friends? Second thought is, where does he or anyone else for that matter, get off decided whats better or worse for me and for her.... and Thirdly, Does she think she's leading me on?

I know i'm leading myself on, at least to some degree... but... is she leading me on to? Is she, after all of this that we've been through and talked about, still wanting to give it another go with Tim? We talk about it, and I give her every chance to tell me that that isher intention, and she never does. So i have to beleive its not... She says all the time that theres a possibility... but never that thats what she's aiming at...

Well.. I get worried. I get anxious, I get curious... Then i find out why curiousity kills the cat.

No comments: