21.11.08

21 - I think I'm going to stop standing now...

Holy Heckuva Busy Day Batman!
Oi.

Between delivering all the paper at work yesterday, and then moving in the living room furniture after I got home... And then re-arranging the apartment all night till sleep time...

Well, I feel like thursday barely happened.

Whether thats a bad thing or not, i don't know... But i certainly don't enjoy losing days. Lets see... Friday... Whats going on today? Well, its up in the air yet. Its either going to be more re-arranging and straightening of the apt... or... blank.


IDKY, but I just feel like maybe not being closed up in the apartment tonight would be a good thing for us. And by us I mean me, and her, both. not together. I know if .I'm. feeling the need to get out, she's got to be struck down with cabin fever. Because I rarely notice being cooped up inside for any length of time.


But... What to do?


Bowling was pricey... and a movie (though i do so want to see the new bond) wouldn't really solve the satationary, closed up sort of feeling... Can only do shopping at the mall for so long before it runs out of luster... Its quite chilly out there now for anything out-doorsey. Mini-golf was cute and fun, but i fear that its a little too date-y, not that Jaden would probably mind, but I don't know if i'm emotionally up to doing that as friends.


That sounds kind of sill and unreasonable i'm sure... but... It is what it is, right?


Bowling then... or Ice Skating... or re-arranging. We'll see what she has to say.

Haven't heard from mom since Wed... should probably give her a call tongiht if she doesn't call me first... figure out whats going on this weekend as far as seeing grandma is concerned.


In a funky sort of mood today, so I think this posts going to be fairly short, as far as the average goes. Maybe i'll come up with more for it later... I'm not all that sure. I feel the need to include a photo, however... So give me a second to track something suitable down....
Perfect.



No comments: