16.1.09

16 - Sine Qua Non

Friday the 16th.



Today is BSG day for sure. By a stroke of blind luck i just happened accross an advertisement telling me that BSG's going to be on tonight. So i'm catching up on the episodes i should have caught up on oh so long ago. So i'll be ready for tonight.



Had movie and mac n cheese night last night w Jaden. Was nice to see her again. And its just downright great to know that we can still be friends and do the things friends do. No real wierdness, at least not really. Impossible to not have a few moments here and there... Little bits of things that just, are unavoidable.



Things like coming home to see Jaden helping out by washing some dishes before i got there... heh, that was a lil tough. But goodness was I grateful.



Haven't heard from Desi since yesterday morning. Not sure what I can expect from her, at this point. Not sure whether she'll still call or text... Not sure how long I should wait before I try to initiate contact again.



I've been better and worse... Considering.



Here, right now, I'm good. Feeling good. Doing good... Worse part, comes in when I get to thinking about where i'm headed, where i'm going... What i'm supposed to do now...



I've got such a heavy fear. Such a heavy, heavy fear, that there isn't a happy ending in store, for me. That, I'm not going to be able to find someone to be my counterpart... That I'm not going to be able to find someone that will make me happy. *sighs*



No comments: