22.1.09

22 - Fordone

"Listen to the rain falling day by day
Listen to the rain falling day by day by day
Hey-
I hear you calling, voices are here again
I hear you whisper, taking control of me
Watch the dancing shadows run away
All alone once again, afraid
All these faces, changing their shapes on me
Isolated in my own world, will I ever be free?
Haunting figures around me, I want them to stay
There always there to protect me, this is one thing you can't take away
Listen to the rain falling day by day
Listen to the rain falling day by day by day... Yeah!
I hear you calling, voices are here again
I hear you whisper in my own mind, will it ever change?
Voices-Voices-Voices-Voices
I hear you calling"
I need to be delivering paper but i just needed to type for a minute or two. Emailed Jadens pops yesterday, on a whim really. But, i felt it was important. I wanted to make sure that he understood i never meant any wrong upon Jaden, and I wanted to make sure that he knew i was still her friend, and that i'd still be looking after her, so mcuh as Im able.
Unfortunate thing about that, is, it would seem Jadens mom got ahold of the email, in which i outliened the situation to jadens pops that jadens mom was calling and tlaking to me and asking me to not say anything to neone about it. heh. oops.
Not sure how that ones going to play out yet. Up until now she's liked me, and had no reason not to. Should be interesting to see how fast i fall from being the hero to being a loser just like the other boys Jadens been w in her eyes.
Well, after writing that emial to Jadens pops. Jaden and I had probably hte heaviest heart to heart we've had yet, albeit over IM, but... It was a doozy. Not easy stuff to talk about or to hear, by any means. But all very necessary. All very constructive in the end, even if the words themselves were a little destructive.
Paper... Got to go deliver this paper... Really don't want to. Jadens at the bridal shop w a coworkers wife, doing her apt thing there. After shes done w that i'll message her... see about some grocieries for our movie night dinner tonight. maybe a bottle of bubbly or something. i dunno.
Asked a girl out for a drink or dinner, the other day... don't think its gone so well. Though, i'm not sure how long is an adequate amount of time to wiat w no response before one should assume the answer is no. *small shrug* guess i'll find out, huh?
No word from Desi. Not since she hung up on me last week after telling me she should have never answered my thanksgiving text. Don't know yet if she's just taking her time to work things out, or if she's actually gone and deleted me... But, in the spirit and respect of giving her the space she told me she wants, i won't bother her about it. come the first of march i'll send her a birthday message, if i haven't heard from her before that. The ball will be in her court at that point, wether she wants to respond to it or not.
Paper. Should really go deliver that now.
Nother 2 hours or so efore movie ngith might be starting. got some time to work through these issues in my head that are playing w my mood. Set it back right so i can enjoy the evening. *nods*

No comments: