So its a friday that feels like a Monday. Wonderful.
Sitrep.
Jaden got home this morning... Round 7 or so... Its nice to have her home. She's still feeling ill from a few days ago, So we didn't do a whole lot of talking... We'll see how the evening goes, i suppose.
Think I'm doing pretty well. Just cause she's back home now doesn't mean I need to start texting her every tenth minute again like i would before. Maybe its good for me to not do it so much... Idk... Hasn't even been a day yet, premature to be speculating...
Wonder what the weekends going to be like... Playoffs start... probably end up watching some football... can't really imagine what else I'd do.
Seems short, i know... But, frankly I just don't have much to say right now. Maybe i'll have more later after i get home, i'm not sure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment