13.1.09

13 - Holding up

So... Desi asked me last night, How are you holding up?

How am I holding up?

To be honest, I could be doing a lot better. But, to be even more honest... I don't think it could be expected of me to be doing a lot better.

I think, given the situation and the circumstances... I'm doing as well as i can hope to be doing.

I really don't know what else to say, really... Talked to spike... he's been through the same sort of situation... his gf broke up with him while they were living together and ended up moving out as well. Unfortunately... He didn't have much advice for me. Said he just sprawled around for awhile after she left... Said it was just one of those things.

And, i think i pretty much agree with him. Its just going to take time.

On the other hand of whats going on in my life... texted with Desi a bit, today. Found out that her semester started up at school, and thats sorta why we haven't been able to talk much lately. So, that does releive some stress and tension in my life. I certainly don't have a problem taking a backseat to her studies. And I do hope i didn't give her the impression that i felt like she should put me ahead of school... At the same time, however... I feel like i just wanna know if i'm the only one in that backseat... I'm hoping we'll have that talk sooner than later.

As it stands right now... I need to start trying to find a new routine for myself. Because right now, my day at work ends at 430... and i go home... and wait for 600 to come around, and when that comes around... I expect my evening to start with Jaden coming home. Well... Jaden doesn't come home anymore... so waiting until 600 oclock is just not going to work, anymore.... So... what now? I need a new routine. I work best with routine... So... Go Go Gadget Routine!

haha... not that funny... but... oh well.

Gotta get to work. :(

1 comment:

Jaden said...

'Go Go Gadget Routine' was too funny! *defiant pout* I smirked anyway...