Alright then, Second time around with this title, but, what else can I do?
Its time to do just that. Get a grip.
So i'm alone, So i don't have a roommate, so it sucks. Three solid facts. Ok.
But, theres exactly nothing that can be done to change those three solid facts.
So i just need to figure this out, start this new life. Yeah, I don't know how, yeah, i've never done it before. So what. I just need to do it. Just need to figure it out.
Bills, routines, chores, meals, friends.
Gotta figure it all out and roll on with it. I can do nething, right? if i set my mind to it, yeah?
I've been told it enough times. I'm sure I can. One foot in front of the other, one step at a time.
Just do it, yeah?
Life goes on, days turn to night and thats that.
I can be more than just the second half of a relationship, right? Other people are.
Just need to be determined... and committed.... and I just need to do it.
So there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment