26.2.09

[ ] - Wind blown

laying in bed, here, thursday night... just got done playing madden with the sarge on xbox live... waiting for Star to get online.

Mom called tonight... Don't understand why, but we had a fight. First one in awhile... the first ones always get to me the most... No matter how many times the cycle repeats... i always seem to convince myself that maybe, just maybe this one time it won't, maybe this one time, we'll have finally broken free...

*sighs*

still no word from Jaden. beginning to think it's gonna stay that way until the 8th. and if that ends up being the case... well, i don't think things will be hunky dory. No use worrying about it, right now, though. Have plenty of other stuff I can be thinking about.

Like work, and school, and life... Like bowling, friends, food... I need to clean the apt, and need to grocery shop...

Star. I should think about Star. that should at least get me through the night.

I'm tired... eyes are starting to close on me... gonna tap out for the night i think... *waves* thanks for hearing me out.

No comments: