24.2.09

24 - Snirg

Bout a year ago, i was writing here about thinking about active duty. Writing here about Jaden and I having a shotgun wedding so that we could live on post together and talking about starting a new life dedicated to the Army.

Now?

Now I'm writing here on the very day that Jaden is having her Shotgun wedding so that she can live on post with Ace, and starting a new life dedicated to Ace.

*small shrug* least the suns out and the weathers nice on her big day. Thats bout all I can say. She sent me a text last night. one of those, i'm going to bed now, hope your day went alright while i've been out of contact sort of texts. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks that it makes up for not hearing from her all day, or if it makes anything ne better, for me? I wonder why she does it.

Don't get me wrong, i love to hear from her. I just don't understand why she does it. Why she can't say anything all day but still finds time to send a good night text.

Its a lil perplexting, to me. is all.

24 feb 09. Whats going on on this vunderbar tuesday? rode the bike to work, and took it for a ride over lunch. felt great. Talked to Starlight again last night, that felt great, too. Finally got my hair cut last night, that felt great, too.

I desperately need to clean up the place... Its starting to get out of control a bit. Dunno if that will happen tonight or not, though. So. We'll see.

Not a lot going on in my head right now. Giving the whole worrying about Star and me thing a break today, just letting things be whatever they are right now and seeing how things go. The finality of Jaden set in hard saturday and sunday, right now theres not much left to think about or feel. She's saying I Do, today, and officially closing the book on what she and I once had all those months ago. And thats that. I'm closing the book too. So, to Ace, wherever you are, take care of her. Treat her like the angel that you refer to her as, and don't dare break her heart. And to Ace and Angel, once you've been joined, Congratulations and my best wishes for you and your future together.

Maybe someday I'll find a happiness and a peace, like that. Maybe.

No comments: