6.2.09

06 - weak END

"I wished I was smarter
I wished I was stronger
I wished I loved Jesus... The way my wife does
I wish it had been easier
Instead of any longer
I wished I could have stood, where you would have been proud
But that won't happen now... That won't happen now
There's a whole lot of singing that's never gonna be heard, Disappearing everyday without so much as a word somehow, Think I broke the wings off that little song bird, She's never gonna fly to the top of the world right now, Top of the world
I don't have to answer any of these questions
Don't have no God to teach me no lessons
I come home in the evening... Sit in my chair
One night they called me for supper
But I never got up
I stayed right there, in my chair
There's a whole lot of singing that's never gonna be heard, Disappearing everyday without so much as a word, somehow, Think I broke the wings off that little song bird, She's never gonna fly to the top of the world right now...
I wished I'd a known you
Wished I'd a shown you
All of the things, I was on the inside...
I'd pretend to be sleeping, When you come in in the morning
To whisper good-bye, Go to work in the rain, I don't know why, Don't know why
'Cause everyone's singing, We just wanna be heard, Disappearing everyday without so much as a word, somehow...
Wanna grab a hold of that little song bird
Take her for a ride to the top of the world right now
Whoa, Whoa
To the top of the world"

Weak End. weakend. weekend. whatever. Its friday. Saving grace of today, Clone Wars and BSG tonight. Thats pretty much it. Coraline comes out tonight... Pink Panther 2 comes out tonight... Couple other movies out right now already that I want to see. No one to see them with, though.

Jadens leaving after work to go to the QC for the third weekend in a row. *shrugs* Suppose its only right she spend time with the future in-laws. Where does it leave me, though? With another weekend alone. Old friend started texting me again the other day... More like old aquaintance, really... but... She's pleasant enough to be around... And I need the company. Neway... She started texting me again the other day... but she already had plans on her day off this week, and she's going to... guess where? The QC this weekend to see her dad. Irony much? heh...

Well, I texted an old friend of mine from the highschool days today too. He was always a decent guy... tho i think college has brought out a bit of a wild streak in him. Spelled out the situation i'm in to him, with the whole breakup and needing to get back into society somehow. Hoping he'll understand and maybe offer to help me out, maybe he and i can hang out a little bit, maybe i can meet some of his peeps and sort of test the waters out there in the social scene again?

We'll see... He hasn't responded since i spelled it all out, hopefully he will though.

*small sigh* its only 3 days this time, Jaden will be back on monday and hopefully we'll get a chance or two to hang out next week. But, After that, the seventeen days will be starting, so maybe this will just be a warm up for that? we'll see i guess...

"I've lied, to you, The same way that I always do
This is, the last smile, that I'll fake for the sake of being with you...
(Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown
Eventually break down)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie...
(Everything has to end
You'll soon find we're out of time left
To watch it all unwind)
The sacrifice is never knowing...
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see, you're testing me, pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see, you're testing me, pushes me away

I've tried, like you, To do everything you wanted too...
This is, the last time, I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you
(Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown
Eventually break down)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie...
(Everything has to end
You'll soon find we're out of time left
To watch it all unwind)
The sacrifice is never knowing...
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see, your testing me, pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see, your testing me, pushes me away

(We're all out of time
This is how we find how it all unwinds)
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie...
(We're all out of time
This is how we find how it all unwinds)
The sacrifice is never knowing...
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see, your testing me, pushes me away...
Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see, your testing me, pushes me away...

Pushes me away..."

Never knowing why.

Randomizers killing me today.

Think i'm going to be done here for awhile. Finish out work and see how the evening goes. Maybe i'll be back... i dunno.

No comments: