Alright. sorry for the break. Shit happens.
I'd love to do a nice long recap but its not gonna happen.
Desi's engaged now.
Jaden gets married in 6 days.
Sis and mom are still sis and mom.
I've attempted to 'date' and failed miserably.
I've reconnected with a very special old friend. Starlight. And its wonderful to have her in my life again.
Jadens 'room mate' bailed on her and now she's got a 2bdrm apt on her own, don't know yet how she's going to fix that.
Works been going alot better lately. Thats a great thing.
My mental state? shifts about as much as the lunar phases.
One random thing here, two random things there... Sets me off in a bad way, spins me round in a good way...
Up hasn't been down long enough to differentiate what down isn't nemore.
*small shrug*
Don't know what else to say.
More later this week i suppose, Jaden will be leaving soon, maybe during the 17 day drought of communication something in me will snap?
Dunno.
figure it out as it comes along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment