7.2.09

07 - The Face Of Whats to Come

Saturdays more over than not, at this point... And I can't honestly say I'm doing ok. Everything I do, Everything I think, Everything I see, has a way of either reminding me of Jaden, or feels like less of whatever it is because she's not a part of it.

*small sigh*

Its the price I'm paying for letting someone mean so much to me, and letting someone become so integrated and so instrumental to my life. between the apt, her missing stuff in it, the stuff thats still her of hers... the stuff that is here now because she and I got it together... Going to bed... Eating meals...

So, all that being said... this weekends tough... but, its only the tip of an iceberg. Cause... This is three days... And I know I've gone through longer stints... her trip to the coast, and the last few trips to the QC... But all of these are tips of the iceberg... Someday, She's not just going to be gone out of reach... Someday, she's goin to be not comin back. Someday she's goin to not be able to be that integral part of my life, anymore.

So I ask myself, Then What?

What do i do then?

The answer? I don't know it.

I just hope someday I'll figure it out.

No comments: