20.10.07

Another day

So, Its saturday... two weeks now since everything happened... Went out with some friends last night... things were good. we had dinner, a drink, did a little shopping... there was fun and laughter and it was good...

She's out of town this weekend... Busy too. I'm trying hard not to text her... Its working so far. I'm feeling pretty good abotu things... I had some trouble again last night... with the thinking/dreaming type stuff... but i just got sad, this time... which can only be expected... the sick stomach, shortness of breath, non of that hit me... I think thats a good sign.

*Shrugs a bit* talked to my friend, who's pretty much the best friend of both of us... and it was ok... I was afraid that there might have been some awkwardness there too, but there wasn't. Things may have changed between US... but plenty is still the same...

I start working again on thursday, and i'm working steadily on getting the stuff straightened out for school... Can't getin until the next semester... so i'll be just working for awhile... this is good so that i'll be making some cash... cash is nice... i'd like to be a little busier if i could. I have to start part time because thats what i was when i left... no info on when i might be able to switch over to full time... so i'll prolly try to start hitting the gym regularly... anything to occupy my attention right now will be good.

ack, gotta go pick up my sister from something... thats all for today i guess...

No comments: