9.2.08

Spread too thin

Oi its been a week... Thats for sure...

Was called in 6 hours early on wed, and now going in 4 hours early tonight... works definitely taking its toll on me this week. I'm so tired right now i can barely think... much less study... i'm hoping that I can get enough of a power nap this afternoon that I'll be able to work on some homework tomorrow...

Went to lunch yesterday with the ex before the ex... Was fun... nostalgic... Its great to be able to talk to and get along with her. I only hope someday the recent ex will follow suit, because right now she won't speak to me at all. Anyway, the double ex and I had lunch, then talked out in the parking lot for a long time.

Jaden had a floor social last night... anything goes but clothes theme... She sent me some pics and it made me miss her impossibly more... Trash bag skit and all... Looked like she had alot of fun, despite saying she couldn't cause (I) wouldn't be there... I"m glad it seems she did.

I'm getting tired again... gonna try for nap number two...

2 comments:

Jaden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaden said...

I only had a LITTLE fun... I had more fun taking pictures to send you than I did during the evening actually *giggles*